Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Handbags, Baby Crochet, and Sewing

I still haven't finished the lining for my purse design.  With all the remodeling and moving around of things in this house, I can't get to my sewing machine right now. 

I've spent a lot of time crocheting though and have another purse that needs lined.  I've also crocheted a baby hat/sleep sack set for a friend.  I had some TLC Cotton Plus yarn in my stash that was perfect for it!  I got the hat pattern here but looked at how sleep sacks were constructed and came up with my own pattern using half double crochet (the pattern used in the hat).

And now I'm working on the circle dance bag pattern for Noelle.  She started dance classes this year and needs a way to carry all her gear. 

Now if I can just un-bury the sewing machine...

No comments: