Saturday, July 10, 2010

Handbag Kick

Here's one I made for my neighbor (its like mine, in between a small and a medium), and the first one I put a liner in.  I definitely need to put liners in these as they hold their shape so much better.  I really like the way it turned out and I know Sue was really happy with it (she picked the great colors, btw).

The liner was stitched on my machine but it had to be hand sewn in.

The next one is for me but it will be my first large one.  I love little handbags but sometimes you just need a bigger one, ya know?

If you haven't checked it out already the pattern can be found at the futuregirl.com blog.  As well as some great tutorials and pictures of other crocheters' designs.  I especially like the sock monkey diaper bag!

2 comments:

futuregirl said...

April! You are doing such wonderful work on these handbags! :) That lining is perfect! I'd love to feature this handbag in a future Peepshow post on my blog, if you don't mind. Let me know! xo!

Me said...

Thank you! I am so sorry, I didn't even see this comment until now. Something must be up with my settings, will have to fix that. I would love to be in one of your peepshows! If its not too late?