Thursday, December 31, 2009

Projects and the New Year

I finished the wristers a couple weeks before Christmas and they are so warm.  I still have sock yarn left over and am thinking about making "hoods" for my fingers, we'll see.

 
Right now, I'm working on making slippers for the kids.  Noelle wanted hers in pink camo and I'm a little over halfway done.

After making just one I already have ideas to modify the pattern so it will work up quicker, not to mention make them warmer.  Oh, here's the pattern I'm using.

I'm not big on resolutions for the New Year and found this quote and it is exactly how I feel about it.
I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
~Anaïs Nin
Whether your into resolutions or not, I wish you a Very Blessed 2010!
Photobucket

No comments: