Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project Pinterest - Kindle Cover and Dishcloth





I finally found time to join in the fun!

Here's my Kindle Cover I made. (This was actually my second attempt as the first one was too small. However, the instructions are for a Kindle 3, which is bigger than my touch, so I miscalculated.)

kindle cover on 365 Project

I love how the inside fabric is so cheery.  I need that this time of year.

kindle touch on 365 Project

And this dish cloth is so cute and colorful! When I repinned these on Pinterest, 33 more people pinned them after me. I'm working on a few more besides this one.

More cheery colors!

dish cloth on 365 Project

Can't wait to see what everyone else is doing.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your new projects! That dishcloth is so cute!

Me said...

Thanks!